Wednesday, November 5, 2008


Dear friends, as you can surely see, I have my paws full here at The Cottage At The End Of The Lane! As soon as I last left you, I found Micah had chased Meg up to the ceiling fan and they were stuck. I wouldn't be exaggerating if I told you that they were a little afraid.

What am I going to do! With all the little monkeys around the cottage, well...I just don't know what they will be getting into next.

Perhaps you know a little monkey like Micah.
He is so adventurous and not one that likes to sit around watching TV. He always is on the go...thinking up some game or another. He then somehow talks the other monkeys into playing and before you know it...they end up in some predicament like....well...you can see for yourself.

I have promised my little monkeys that I would take them for a walk in the woods....so I must go for now. Be sure to check back in soon to see what is happening at The Cottage At The End of the Lane.

Love,
Mabyn

No comments: